Table of Contents
Taking the perfect selfie has become an art form in today’s social media, but did you know that Seint Artists like myself rely on the perfect selfie too to find the right shade of makeup for you?
In this article, I will guide you on how to take the perfect selfie for color match. But before diving into the selfie-taking process, let me give a brief overview Seint’s color-matching system.
Understanding the Seint Color-Matching System
Seint has developed an innovative system to finding the perfect foundation for your unique skin tone, and taking a selfie is the first step in this process.
Unlike traditional methods that rely on swatches or in-person consultations, Seint Artists are trained to analyze a selfie to determine your shade match so you can be assured of buying only the colors that will work for you. Seint is designed to enhance your natural beauty, so it’s not about completely changing your skin tone but enhancing it.
Seint’s color-matching system takes into account factors such as your undertone, skin type and skin conditions, and even lighting factors. By following a few simple steps, you can capture a selfie that accurately represents your skin tone and helps a Seint Artist find the perfect shade so your finished look glows with natural beauty.
Now, it’s time to say goodbye to mismatched foundation and hello to a flawless complexion!
Preparing Your Skin for the Selfie
To get started, make sure to remove any makeup and have a clean, bare face. Seint Artists need to see your unfiltered skin. A lot of women feel vulnerable doing this, but please know that we are all naturally beautiful, no exemption. Your selfie is safe and will not be shared without your consent.
Capturing the Perfect Selfie for Seint Color Match
When it comes to taking the perfect selfie for Seint color match, there are a few tips and tricks that can help you achieve the best results.
- First and foremost, make sure you have good lighting. Natural light is the only option so try to find a well-lit area near a window about 3 feet away.
- Avoid harsh shadows on your face as they can distort the colors and make it difficult to accurately analyze your skin tone.
- Avoid using camera filters or editing that can alter your skin tone. Remember, the goal is to capture your natural skin.
- Skip the golden hour, we don’t need dramatic effect of the setting sun. Take your selfie in the morning.
- Make sure to include the neck in your selfie.
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to capturing the perfect selfie for Seint color match.