How to Create a Dazzling Eyes Look You Can Do Everyday
Eye makeup is an important part of completing any look. It can add definition and drama to your eyes, making them the focal point of your face. But, who has time for a detailed eye makeup routine every day?
Here is an everyday eye makeup look that is simple and quick. Proven to give your eyes a little bit of dazzle on the days that your eyes feel like it needs a pick-me-up. Follow these simple eye makeup application steps using Seint eyeshadows.
- Apply Cupcake as your base shade which is a light neutral shade all over the lid and up to the brow bone. This will even out your eyelid for an even starting point.
- Apply Lullaby as your transition shade above the crease of your eye. Blend softly upward to reduce harsh edges.
- Apply Midnight to the outer corner of your eye, sweeping into the crease.
- Blend the Lullaby and Midnight together to create a smooth gradient between the two shades.
- Apply the center of your lid with Jr. Prom going to the inner corner of the eye.
- Pat the center of your lid close to the lash line moving toward the inner corner with Gigi. Apply at the inner eye corner for more shimmer.
- You’re done! Follow up with liner or mascara to finish the eye look.
Learn more eyeshadow application techniques here.